Wednesday 2 March 2011

Initial thoughts for my inquiry

Establishing my professional practise helped me come up with some ideas as to where to go next with my Inquiry. I think the original idea I explored in the last module involved choreography. This would be something that would not be appropriate at this point in my career as I need to support my future. choreography would come into the bigger picture later. For now I want to secure my knowledge in something that I find interesting at the same time as being benificial to my developing professional practise.

That is the reasoning behind my thought shower diagram. I needed a starting point and really struggled to see the surface in the deep pool of possibilities. I decided to start as close to home as possible. I have a lot of experience in teaching and have taught many ages and abilities. I wanted to develop thoughts on education performance and ability. I have spent most of my career as a teacher, I find teaching incredibly rewarding. At the moment I am using discusions on facebook SIG to help clarify and develop ideas and possible routes to take.

I have been taking an active part in these discussions and it has given me food for thought. Time to process all the information that the incredibly responsive BAPP team have presented to form some sort of plan!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/topic.php?uid=145821545478191&topic=75

No comments:

Post a Comment