Wednesday 6 April 2011

Award Title

I have been thinking about this for a while now. I think realistically I am wanting to go into dance education. I want to further my career and eventually teach in a College or University. Thus being the reason I am going to propose BA (Hons) Professional Practise (Dance Education).

College level really intregues me at the moment and I hope to be teaching at this level more, as soon as I have QTS. I want to work towards QTS either with a PGCE or a GCP which I feel will develop my career in the right direction. I have a lot of knowledge and expertise in this area and would really like to carry on developing and expanding this. A BA (Hons) Professional Practise (Dance Education) would facilitate my career and job oppotunities as well as fulfilling a deep interest in learning and education practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment